Office My Account lets user to login and explore a number of MS Office products. Whether you want to buy MS Office product, want to manage any subscription, product activation, recovering the passwords, all these tasks can be done at Office.com/setup. With Office My Account, you can install and reinstall Office 2016, Office 2013 and Office 365, or manage your Office 365 subscription.
Talking about the popular and latest versions of Office, it is Office 2016 and Office 365. These Office versions have the best of applications which we have listed below:
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Flow
- MS Bookings
- MS Analytics
- MS PowerApps
- MS Word
- MS Forms
- MS Graph API
- MS Planner
- MS StarHub and more
Having a Microsoft account has its number of perks. The perks are like one can store as well as manage the details regarding the purchased Office. With Office Mu Even the users may purchase a new license of the Office Setup using the Office My Account. In order to create Office My Account, users can follow this link Office.com/Setup.
Below, we have listed the steps to create MS Office Account. If you have already an account on MS Office but you have forgot your password, then you can recover it by calling the Office Customer Support.
How to create the Microsoft Account?
You can follow the steps we have listed below and create Microsoft Office My Account:
- Access the login page of the Microsoft through the link: www.office.com/setup.
- Select the “Sign In” button on the “Sign In” page.
- Thus, the users will be directed to the “Sign in” page of the Microsoft Office My Account,
- Now, the users may sign in to their existing Office Setup Account, by entering their email address and password of the account.
- Else, click the “No account? Create one!” option for creating the Office My Account.
- Now, “Sign up” page will be appeared on the device.
- The after, the users may create their Office account by selecting any of the links (to change how the user sign up) listed below:
- Use a phone number instead: In this link, select the country’s code to which the users’ active phone number belongs.
- Enter the phone number within the corresponding field.
- Get a new email address: In this link, the users may create their Office account using a new email address as email@example.com.
- Use your email address: In this link, the users may utilize their existing email address for creating the account such as firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After setting the email address or phone number for creating Office account, click the “Next” button.
- After this, set a strong password for signing in to the Office Account.
- At last, click on the “Create My account” button.
Hence, the Office My Account has been created and could be users for purchasing and downloading the Office Setup on your computer.
How to recover the Microsoft Office My Account?
Sometimes the users may forget the password of their Office My Account. They fed up by finding no ways to recover it. But users can recover the password their password on the Office.com/myaccount. So, by following the step-wise procedure detailed below, users could easily recover their Office account password.
- Visit the “Sign in” page of the Microsoft using either of the method listed below:
- Go to Office.com/setup.
- The users may click the “Login” option of the office.com/setup.
- Now, they need to enter the email address of the Office My Account.
- Now, click the “Can’t access my account” option.
- On the next page appeared on the screen, click on the “Personal Account” option.
- After this, select “I forgot my password” option, by marking radio button in front of it.
- Tap the “Next” button.
- On the next page, you can enter the email address of the Office Account and the code
- Then after, tap the “Next” button.
Perfect Solution for Common Office Issues
Office users often encounter a number of Office issues which can be fix by dialing the Office Customer Support toll free number. Technicians at Microsoft are always ready and work remotely to troubleshoot all the Office errors and issues. The errors and issues are as following:
- Unable to open Word document
- Inserting a symbol causes Word to crash
- How to Move Autocorrect Entries between Computers
- Installation & Configure Microsoft Office
- Upgrade to Office 365 or Office 2016
- Macros in this project are disabled
- Recovering a Lost File
- Windows Cannot find integratedOffice.exe
- Errors installing Service Packs
- Microsoft outlook has stopped working
These are some of the common Office issues which can be fixed by the Office Customer support technicians. So what are you waiting for? Pick your phone and dial the Office Customer Support Toll Free Number.